Friday, May 25, 2012

Snowdrops.

There's a new challenge at Flourishes. The Timeless Tuesday #170  is all about flowers. Beate is the hostess this week and she asks us to use a flower image on our project. I decided to take the beautiful snowdrops of the Botanical Bookplates vol.1 stamp set of Flourishes. I cut some of the petals and put them on pop dots to give them a 3D effect. I also made the background on vellum with the Damask Background Stamp. I used many dies to make the background of the flowers: the fence is from Marianne Design then there are two dies from Spellbinders, Floral Ovals and Labels Four. The border is made with the Victorian Border. I added some pink washi tape and a bow with a pink button, a tag and three pink gems.


A close-up of the flowers:



I will also enter this card to The Shabby Tea Room. I was inspired by this beautiful photo. The theme of this week #115 is "Garden Party" and Rebekah asks us to create a card inspired by the colors from the inspiration photo and include a dimensional flower. I also used the sketch of the Mojo Monday #242 to create my card:



13 comments:

  1. My gosh this is pretty, great take on the photo. Oh so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Anne-Elise!! All of the "fussy" cutting is just amazing and it looks so Real!! I love the way you layered your Spellbinders together to really frame the flowers :)

    Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!!

    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a stunning card Anne-Elise,that fussy cutting is something I have to master, You have certainly mastered it,just Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card with gorgeous fussing cutting on the flowers! Great job! Have a wonderful weekend, hugs!!:-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne Elise, I love your card. The flowers are gorgeous and your SB framing looks great. What a stunning card! Thanks for sharing it at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Anne Elise, this card looks so beautiful!! Fantastic layering and your fussy cutting is amazing. Great job! Have a lovely weekend! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness me, Anne-Elise, this card is so beautiful and elegant. Fantastic shading on the flowers, great die cuts and wonderful LO. Love the 3D. Thanks for sharing with FTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card Anne Elise! Thank you so much for sharing it with us in The Shabby Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh this is so beautiful! Your use of white is fabulous and I love the trimming detail! Thank you for playing along at the FTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS! Love the 3D look of the flowers! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beauty! I love the 3D look of your Snow Drops. Thanks for playing at FTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful card. Love the colors and the work you did with the petals is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wundervoll, tolle Karte sehr harmonisch.
    L.G.KarinNettchen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your nice comments!