Friday, May 11, 2012

Fishing boy.

Still another Noon Time challenge at Flourishes today! This one is all about the men of our life! Our boys here in Finland like fishing during the summer and so I made a card for them. The background is from Flourishes, the stamp is called Antique Map. I made it on vellum. The little boy is from the Kids At Play stamp set. The die is from Spellbinders, Postage Stamps. I added a little tag (Tiny Flowers and Tags from Flourishes) and some twine with a button.


3 comments:

  1. I've always loved that antique map background from Flourishes--even more so now that I see how you've used it on vellum. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one with the boy fishing. It reminds me of a drawing my son did when he was little . Love the map in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful masculine card! The embossed image looks fab as does the little tag! Thanks for joining along with Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your nice comments!