Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pink Gerbera Daisies.

Here's my card for the Bring Back Beautiful Challenge of Flourishes. This month we were asked to pick our favorite flower and make it the centerpiece of the card. Difficult to chose my favorite one, because I love a lot of different flowers, but this time I chose the Gerbera Daisies of the Flourishes stamp set of the same name. I cut some parts of the flowers and put them on pop dots to give them a 3D effect. I also added some platinum sparkle on the middle of the flowers! I made the background on vellum with the Damask Background Stamp of Flourishes. I also used the Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles die. Then I just added a cute white vellum butterfly, a bow and a green button.



Here's a close-up of the flowers and the butterfly:



I will also enter this card to the Shabby Tea Room Challenge. This is the second card I enter this time! The colors of my card and the flower were just perfect for this challenge!

I wish you all a sunny and nice week-end!

18 comments:

  1. Oh so delicate and pretty, Anne-Elise! Absolutely gorgeous. I love that you've added the platinum sparkle... I'm partial to all things shiny! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your blog, congratulations.
    I am already your follower.
    Visit my, you draw there;
    Excellent weekend.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Anne-Elise! You did an amazing job coloring that beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ihania kaikki, mutta erityisesti tämä. Herkkä väri kukissa ja kiva "pitsireunus" taustassa. Ja kiva kuva sinusta Italiasta! :-) L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Anne-Elise, this is a Beautiful card!! Love the daisies bouquet and the sparkle on them. The butterfly and the gorgeous bow look so pretty. Absolutely charming!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card...I love those gorgeous flowers and the soft colours:)Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the subtle detail behind the daisies, looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So soft and pretty, love that vellum butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous.... just gorgeous, don't these daisies look awesome with the frame? Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh, this is gorgeous! I love all the vellum! Thanks so much for following my blog! I'm following you, now, too. :) ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am going to make up just one comment to use for your blog…….GORGEOUS, ELEGANT AND OH SO BEAUTIFUL!…:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW... such gorgeous, detailed flowers! Fabulous card... thank you so much for sharing it with us in The Shabby Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH, this is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I just *love* daisies and you've done a divine job with them!! Beautiful framing and love the delicate butterfly!! Thanks so much for playing the Bring Back Beautiful Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what an amazing card. Love how you stamped the damask design on your velum and the die you used is gorgeous as well. Thanks for becoming a new follower of my blog. I'm a new follower here too. I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally sweet and wonderfully coloured card! Thanks so much for joining us for a Bring Back Beautiful challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anne-Elise, this is so beautifully elegant! Love the soft colors, coloring, and touches of glimmer! Stunning card! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes Bring Back Beautiful Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! So BEAUTIFUL!!!
    LOVE your card!
    Have a nice week-end, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Потрясающая красота! Stunning beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your nice comments!