Friday, June 15, 2012

Isabel.

There's another Noon Time Challenge at Flourishes! This one is called Arts & Letters Challenge. All we need to do is just do what the title suggests... create Art... with Letters! I thought about doing a card for my daughter Isabel... she loves pink! As I don't have any stamps with letters (would love to have these new ones from Flourishes...) I made some white letters with the Sizzix Vintage Market Alphabet die. I used the Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles die to make the white background. I stamped the Antique Lace stamp of Flourishes with pink ink. I made a white embossed vellum butterfly with one of the stamps of the Gerbera Daisies stamp set. I added three pink roses made with the Sizzix Flowers, 3-D die. The leaves are made on vellum with the Tiny Flowers and Tags stamp set of Flourishes. The text on the tag comes from the same stamp set. I also stitched the edges with my sewing machine and made a white bow with a little pink heart.



Two close-ups:




7 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love your sweet butterfly and roses x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pure beauty ! The three roses and embossed butterfly are gorgeous ,so is your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and so sweet. I like the delicate colors and love that rectangle framing. Beautiful. Thanks for playing in Flourishes noon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, Anne-Elise, this card is so, so sweet and pretty. I love it! Thank you so much for joining my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project for your daughter! Love all the pretty pink and lovely border! And, those flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love all the details and those soft colors together, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your nice comments!