Monday, September 15, 2014

September Bedtime Story Sketch.

Hello Everyone!!

Time just goes so fast and I haven't been able to craft as much as I would have liked to… Our little Leonel had his first birthday yesterday!! He is a very cute and happy little boy who almost walks and goes everywhere!

You can imagine that' it's not easy to find some me time, but when I saw the sketch for the Pajama Party of Waltzingmouse I knew at once what I wanted to do… I love the new Little Darlings Images set so much… it is just gorgeous!!! And so I stamped the pram and cut it with this great Baby Carriage Die set.

I made a vellum doily with the Dainty Doilies 2 Small set and the wooden background is made with one of the Way out West stamp. The little cute heart on the tag is from the Make Your Mark set. I just added some lace, ribbons, a felt heart and some white pearls. I also stitched the edges and here it is:





Here's the great sketch of this month:


Wishing you all a great party and hopefully I'll be able to craft and see all of your work more often!

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card! Anne-Elise, I love the all white elegance of your pram card. I'm a fan of artsy layering, and you win this one lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Love all your details. The dies you chose are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's been way too long since I popped over to your blog Anne-Elise - this is just absolutely beautiful..all those pretty adornments...it should be framed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a dream Anne-Elise, I love that you kept it all neutral, but so much interest in all of te layers and details, a gem! thank you for playing along with us at WMS and good luck in the prize drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne-Elise I'm a huge fan !!! I love your style and every piece of your art is an eye candy for me :) Like this one !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful baby card Anne-Elise! so softly elegant with the silver and white and lovely roses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No one does vellum like you Anne Elise! This is absolutely gorgeous! This one will be treasured and put in a box lined with tissue paper, and drooled over years from now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Anne-Elise. It is lovely to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I really have missed your stunning projeccts. This is simply stunning with so many gorgeous details. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to see a new project from you! What a lovely card and I love the way you made the doily on vellum. It all comes so well together with all the gorgeous details. Just love it!

    hugs,
    Ank

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning card, Anne-Elise!!! I love the colours and the beautiful design. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card. I love the soft colours and all the detail.

    It's lovely to see you blogging again, you've been missed :)

    I can't believe your little one is now 1. Doesn't time fly!

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute. Love the light colors you used makes it really in harmony.
    Greetings Petra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh,how I have missed seeing your beautiful creations! Hi Anne-Elise,so nice to see you here! This is stunning! Your layers are wonderful! Wow,a whole years has gone by. I am sure your little guy is a bundle of fun and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Anne Elise!!!!!!! :) It's me! hehehehe! Oh my gosh, I can't believe your little one has turned a year old already?!! Time sure does fly doesn't it? :( A big Happy Birthday to your special little baby .. I know he must've had such a BEAUTIFUL Birthday!!!

    Well, visiting your blog is like a breath of fresh air .. sooooooo ELEGANT & just simply AMAZING! I still truly Love your work .. it's just GORGEOUS!

    Sending Super Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ihana kortti! Kiva kuulla sinusta myös blogimaailmassa :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, excellent papers, great image

    ReplyDelete
  18. So, so, so beautiful and atmospheric !!!
    Creatieve groetjes, Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your nice comments!